This easy homemade Coffee Scrub recipe boosts many body benefits such as exfoliating for silky smooth skin, caffeine for banishing cellulite fast and butters that help to protect and nourish your skin keeping it healthy and radiant.
44g – Coffee Grounds (Purchase HERE)
20g – Apricot Oil (Purchase HERE)
9g – Coconut Oil (Purchase HERE)
34g – Shea Butter (Purchase HERE)
15g – Sea Salt (Purchase HERE)
27g – Raw Sugar (Purchase HERE)
0.5g – Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Purchase HERE)
0.5g – Vitamin E (Purchase HERE)
- Create a double boiler (I use a glass measuring bowl over a pot of simmering hot water) and gently melt all the butters and oils together (except essential oils and vitamin E).
- When they have completely melted together, place your bowl in the fridge or freezer to cool.
- When your mixture has begun to cool and thicken (but has not set) remove from the fridge/freezer and add the essential oil and vitamin e.
- Whisk together using an electric whisk.
- If the mixture is still quite runny or not forming a “whipped cream” consistency, place back into the fridge/freezer for a little longer.
- Whisk again with an electric whisk until you have something that resembles my example below.
- Add the coffee grinds, sugar and salt and mix in well with a spoon or spatula.
- Transfer into packaging using a spoon or spatula. I re-used a PET container I had on hand, but you could use a glass jar or a mason jar (cute idea if giving as a gift).
Keywords: coffee scrub body cellulite acne legs stretch marks homemade coconut